View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 09:44 PM   #1615
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelicopter View Post

THIS. Is what I was referring to with the bussing comment. I don't give a single fuck about your effort posts. You literally posted about the broad-scale game.
Which is....not bussing.
I legit have no idea what you're even on about

And pal, we all know you don't read long posts. It's always painfully obvious when you're playing with less info then everyone else, so don't feel the need to flatter us with your presence just so we may have the benefit of knowing that you indeed don't read long posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
My point is it looks odd. Thats why i am susing you. the antori vote is bad but its hard to attribute antoris vote to my vote. doesnt really matter what i would do in hindsight so idk what that comparison does at this point.
Kappa, we ain't just gonna reset that slot because you can play better then Antori.

Fair or not, you gotta answer and own up to what he did and said. An "I don't know why he did that, but I feel that...." is acceptable at times but "doesn't really matter because that's before me" is not

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter