View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 04:59 PM   #6555
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
I don't need to be chaotic every game, just when I want to. Saying "hey buddy your not living up to your name" is extremely weak from a player like you.

In regards to the manti/whocares thing, I was townreading a bunch of people with very few wolf reads. The wagons were funny/wc/ffa/manti right, I was townreading ffa hard at that time, and funny I wasnt confident in and didnt really care about, (and personally didnt want her lynched d0 because of her friend lol). It was more of "out of these two options, whatever lets see what happens".

It was sheer luck that we hit manti. Even if he wasnt the lone wolf and he was part of the actual wolf team I still wouldn't take anyone on that wagon super seriously.
is it not extremely weak? you came in this day phase being like "hehehe voting for precarious and putting him closer to lynch hehe unvote heheheuheuh" and it feels disingenuous.

yes it's sheer luck that we hit manti, however you're not addressing the sudden movement onto him, nor the fact that literally every wagon from d0 was a town wagon. manti for all intents and purposes counts as a town wagon, because there would have not been any prior knowledge of "i know too much" revolving around that

i believe there's an agenda that follows from the votes on manti because he was nowhere near death at that point