View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 09:38 PM   #700
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
hightlighting this since it's a consistent struggle with games that I've played with xel

my vote on xel last night was out of emotion and impulse, I'm no longer afraid to admit that, and it's not like I can point to any specific wolfy thing he's done

but god damn it I'm so tired of this bullshit with him not doing anything and then taking a holier-than-thou approach to this game. the pressure on xel since then is largely as a crucible to get him to extend himself into the game and allow us to get a solid read on him. if he's town and not going to cooperate then fuck him, he's a liability, and the harsh reality of it is that if Xel keeps acting like this he's going to stay alive until potential endgame and get steamrolled.

ideally he would get resolved through other means but I'm in no position to make that call.

based on most recent posts he's been saying stuff but I haven't caught up yet (I'm caught up as of the quoted post) and will place him once I'm done
@kappa

this is the kind of thing one tends to read for, to look for pairs of people that can't be wolves together

like sure it can all be an act, and maybe they talked it out or something, but just on the thread level it looks downright mean-spirited to talk this way about a partner

you can evaluate them separately and get to "wolf" on both of them, but it's things like this that tend to say, oh they're not actually wolves in the same game