View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 09:35 PM   #698
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
Of course this game is not about who is the most logical but who is the most honest. I have issues with the fact that your analytical focus has been so narrow, because I think that it can be easier for wolves to hyperfocus on such points, rather than having more holistic views of the game. Wolves also generally have to lie about believing people could be wolves while they are knowing they are town. Inconsistencies like the fact that you are arguing that coaching feels like a reasonable possibility to you in a very short time window, is a sign to me that you may be focusing on trying to look like you're a deep thinker, rather than actually being able to give good arguments on actual wolves. No, it is not clear to me that you believe what you are saying. That is why I am trying to talk about this, and your statement about xel pulling a fast one. Because a lot of what you are focusing on, and the things you mention and then never bring up again, are not digging in in the way I think you are capable of.

I will be honest that it doesn't totally sit right with me, that in general you would think it is going to help you as a wolf to 180 on xel and focus on almost nothing else today. Because the focus reads to me as emotionally based, which would not be real if you are a wolf. How exactly I reconcile that with everything else I've felt about you in the game, I do not know. I have some level of temptation to just defer to inD's opinion of you.
just replying to say I've seen this but am gonna use the remaining time to try to figure things out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic