Thread: Jae and Katie
View Single Post
Old 10-4-2013, 09:41 PM   #13
nois-or-e
SponCon Aficionado
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nois-or-e Send a message via MSN to nois-or-e Send a message via Skype™ to nois-or-e
Default Re: Jae and Katie

Quite hard with you deactivating your Facebook Kenneth. And we're still here. Now in a 5 bedroom house, so plenty of room for visitors.

Quick summary of things:
- Our son Corey is almost 7 months old & doing great
- Marissa is killing it re: reading/maths at school, currently about 4'2" & 6yo
- I aced both aptitude tests for the defence forces and have my choice of any job (going with electrical engineering with the navy once basic training comes & goes)
- For the above I had to get my tunnels cut out and stitched up AND chop off my epic 2'+ hair )':
- Will be gone on/off for 4 years, but it will secure us financially and ensure a nice new house
- Left FFR for a multitude of reasons, but these aren't for public discussion as they relate to staff issues, but good to see that a lot of the work I did still remains in use. will be back one day, I still have about 7 charts I'd like to see in game, but atm life trumps arrow mashing.
- We both got rid of our PC's for various reasons last year & have both been much happier since

If anyone wants to keep in contact, hit me up on Facebook. Just search 'Jae Ginders', we probably already have a mutual friend

Also, I still have control of the official FFR Facebook Page if anyone on staff wanted to utilise it.

Last edited by nois-or-e; 10-4-2013 at 09:45 PM..
nois-or-e is offline   Reply With Quote