Old 04-5-2020, 06:43 PM   #1372
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
FFA is a wolf (lol), TWGma is town:

Lynch twgma first, ck dies in the night, ffa is lynched, haku dies in the night > F3 raeko/sunfan/plop where ugh as soon as I hit this point my brain stops working because how can any of them be a wolf when I flip wolf? It's not possible. But like, I guess plop is the best lynch there and is probably the best odds at being my partner from your guys' pov?

Lynch FFA first, TWGma either succeeds in a block or dies and clears a townie, lynch plop anyway

The order doesn't matter in worlds where I'm a wolf, you see? Can you agree with this statement, or do you have other ideas
so this is where i think i'm getting confused. i legitimately don't understand why lynching twgma first is the best plan.

if we lynch twgma first (and you're lying), it goes as you said.

if we lynch you first (and you're lying), twgma either saves me or haku, or tries to roleblock a wolf. does a jailkeeper die if their target is "killed" by a wolf? (i legitimately do not remember, sorry)

if he doesn't die in that case: either haku/i die or neither of us do (depends on who the wolf targets) and if neither of us died, we have a chance of having extra people around

if we lynch twgma first (and you're not lying), haku or i will still probably die in the night

if we lynch you first (and you're not lying) then haku or I die in the night anyway and we're back to where we started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom