View Single Post
Old 12-1-2018, 11:08 PM   #233
flashflash account
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

1) star-crossed
Star is pretty much posting exactly how I'd expect her to, and given that she's always town, I'm expecting her to be town

2) inDheart
As much as I was joking about you being a wolf at first I'm starting to come around to it. I need to take another pass, because it's nothing big, it's more like you've got this da-da-da-dana-da-dum rhythm but then you add a tssh to the end and pretend it's original

3) Wayward Vagabond
I'm used to wayward memeing a lot more but I also just have flashbacks to the game where he wolf read me for not being able to read him and I can't handle that kind of pressure. I'm gonna put him at null because I gots bigger fishes to fry.

4) jessiebessie
So far her play feels really LAMIST to me, but she does have original content regarding reads on other players so I'm going to watch carefully for inconsistency. Wolfy overall

5) Funnygurl555
I feel like I wolf read funny every single game and she ends up being town. Something about her playstyle maybe. But the best I can do is compare this game to the anonymous game where she was really reserved and came across as calculated (maybe it was roleplay lul) so I'm thinking she's actually town here.

6) jefanno1
wolf
some might say "too wolfy to be a wolf" which is a real argument but he's like going all in on inD and it feels like he's reaching for some low hanging fruit or attempting to distance, both of which are considerations since he's new.

7) antori
big town, noob wolves never try to no lynch

8) Charu
I really like charu this game. He's putting in effort and not just shoving fluff up all our butts. I know he says he's not thinking about this game and by his last post it's pretty clear he doesn't have any strong reads yet and I think that's understandable given how tough it is to read people in this game specifically for some reason (am I the only one who feels this way?)

9) flashflash account
some say he's a man
others say he is a god
but he's a GAMER

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote