View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:00 PM   #1
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default TWG Poll Questions

Just a few things, since its been a minute since the last TWG Poll.

Do we need to stick by roman numerals? Kinda feels silly at this point and the system looked cool for maybe the first hundred games, but now its just clunky imo.

Do moderators/staff members NEED to play on other accounts? The advantages that moderators/staff accounts have over normal accounts are as follows:

1) the ability to see invisible users on the "Currently Viewing" bar on the bottom of each page
2) the inability to be put on the ignore list of another FFR account
3) the ability to see IP addresses (this is more useful in certain situations than others).

They're all kind of minor and its a hassle for people to swap between accounts to be honest, and people definitely forget (Manti also got away with playing on his account because people kept forgetting to tell him to swap, definitely not me nope I didn't forget)

How do people feel about 2 games running at once? I would like to see how this worked out. Maybe run the top 2 games that get votes, staggering the signups a week after. I think we could do it, and people wouldn't have to wait so long between games that they don't want to play.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote