View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 08:40 AM   #644
Kawaii025
Fake D4
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Kawaii025's Tournament of Randomness

I rolled out of bed.

So with that being said, this tournament is now over! No more scores will be accepted, no more entries for the spon con will be accepted.

I am about to do updates, spon con winner, and final payouts. I'll update this post when I've completed everything.

Edit 1:
FINAL SPONCON Winner! Congrats Charmoeleon!

Edit 2:
Payouts are complete! I added another tab showing the final standings along with credit prizes received.

Edit 3:
Here's some useless chatter - - -

I would like to thank each and every one of you for participating in this tournament, whether you were able to finish or not. It means a lot to me as a 1st time host. I put a lot of thought into each round and even with the adjustments, I was still able to keep most of the integrity that I had initially going in. Overall, I hope that each of you had fun throughout.

Believe it or not, I do have another tourney idea in mind. Don't know if I'll execute it anytime soon though cause I'd like to build up my credit pool again...

Have a Happy FFR Day~
♥Kaw
Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

Last edited by Kawaii025; 01-14-2017 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: 1 - SponCon Winner: 2 - Payouts DONE: 3 - Final Thoughts