View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 07:44 PM   #3
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 190 Postgame

Town could have just sorted by postcount and lynched bottom up mindlessly and won the game. Again.

The majority of this community doesn't want to do anything about inactivity, so much that inactive wolves have slots surviving way past when they should and inactive town are just content to contribute nothing to the game.

The reason town lost this was because town refused to just mindlessly vote inactives, but only had a small player base of mostly towns left to try and solve legitly. The hard bus by wolves was a good plan to remove funny from consideration but DPB's slot should have never made it that far.

The reason we have post minimums is to actually have everyone contribute enough that the game can still be played, but replacing undermines the whole idea entirely.

And frankly, some of you townies played pretty poor. Svaz basically threw the game and I challenge Charu to provide an example of a roleplay gimmick that ever actually helped town, among others complaints I'll just spare everyone from. Funny played into the bad townie sucking at the game character and with so many actual town's just halfassing it there really wasn't a valid reason to call her out specifically.

I find that the last handful of games I've played have the same problems over and over and they're way too frustrating to deal with. I don't think finding the time in a 48 hour period to engage people is that much to ask, and I absolutely don't think anyone has any business agreeing to play if they feel different about that assessment. It's shitty and insulting to those who are actually wanting to play the game.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter