Old 05-27-2015, 08:05 PM   #192
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 133 Gotta Lynch 'em All! GAME THREAD ROUND 2 CAUSE YOU ASSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
not really but I don't get why she thinks I'm a wolf
First give proof for storn, ya bitch nugget weiner neiner because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
made a short analysis post this early in the game and I find that wolves generally aren't tryhards which is also why I'm reading choof town.
Where storn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
welp, we're 10 pages in and i dont have anything to post right now, might as well look for anything interesting in the thread.

soo C&R here had his scum slip, but what i find more interesting is his response to choof calling him out on it. kinda makes him seem like he wants to tunnel on choof. could be scum wanting to get in on choof or just a dislike, remembering what happened in sign ups.

so choof is playing with a town mindset right now. he's also looking at the roles and making sure we all know whats up. either woof trying to get townie points, townie being a good townie, or PR knowing his role. but take those townie points

idk why, but i dont like the way jub says this. mainly the phrase "prove my town-ness" the post gives me woof vibes but nothing conclusive

other than this its mostly just shitposting. honestly i want to see more from backpack and round. backpack has barely posted anything and round posted his feels, without much backing and then some shitposting.
i know i can expect jteh and ben to post later.

also blind is a woof. lunch him.
...just posted commentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.