View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:37 PM   #9
lumphoboextreme
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Yahoo to lumphoboextreme Send a message via Skype™ to lumphoboextreme
Default Re: need some creative input to help me with an issue here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal_alchemist027 View Post
Wow lumpy, havent seen you in forever. But thats besides the point...

You make a good point. Even if you don't end up staying with this girl and getting married etc., it would be a much better experience for you to get out on your own and go to an even better school. I'd suggest both a part time job and, even though you called the other dude on a troll, check and see what the school can do to help you pay for it. If worst comes to worst, try getting student loans, and pay them back asap.

Thats all I can come up with right now. Me and my girlfriend will talk about it and see what else we can come up with.
i wouldn't be accepted to get grants or anything my family income is too high, but my dad has me and two other kids to put through college so this is. not trying to kill myself with student loans the interest on those adds up quick. my dad will still pay most of it but i'll probably have to cover around 8,000 a year extra in tuition and money for the apartment payments, bills, and all other things. trying to also find a job that pays fairly decent like at least 10 an hour because long run that'll make a big difference over minimum wage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
there is a lot you can do. get scholarship (apply for FA, i dont think that kid was trolling) get a part time job for now, save whatever you can, and get a student loan to cover how much you feel you want to pay back when you graduate.
not sure how many scholarships i would actually get, i wasn't exactly a great student in high school... not comfortable getting student loans and getting myself into debt. it's either if i can get the money together i go, if not i can't do it.

Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 11-21-2010 at 10:41 PM..
lumphoboextreme is offline   Reply With Quote