View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 12:05 PM   #19
Xiaounlimited
Eaguru
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Rethink the ban lengths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFBrandon View Post
IMO. The bans on this site are beyond retarded, I've been banned over... Roughly 10-15 times. Many for stupid things, my sig being too big. The worst part is that they banned me for 2 weeks then warned me after to change it... Why warn me after I'm already banned? Second I got banned for sticking up for a friend who was getting trolled. Why I got banned, who knows. After that it was basically ban Brandon because he's the kid that causes all the shit and i kept getting banned for the smallest thing. I actually got banned once for saying lol in a threat. Dead serious. I know the site has changed around, but come on guys, seriously... This isn't a professional site as much as you want it to be. It's been throw around, eaten and shit out. Even the mods go in and joke around and talk drunk/high and they get away with everything. Then when someone else does it... PERMABAN.

So in conclusion. Sometimes the mods overreact a bit too hard on the smallest things when they should put their concern elsewhere and ban people for way way too long over saying poop or doodoo head. Seriously, you aren't a police officer, you aren't an all mighty being. You're just a stupid nerd like the rest of us that likes to have fun once in a while, sometimes our fun may not be your fun, but that doesn't mean it's wrong or bad. Sometimes it is wrong, yes... But even then people shouldn't overreact as much as they do. Warnings should be given unless the act is extreme like hacking or something that may harm someone like rasicim or whatever. Even then I think 1-2 week ban is fine that they learn their lesson. If they repeat the same action then feel free to act from there. But banning someone for anywhere close to a year without them getting any say out is completely unfair. Sorry but that's my opinion and the staff on this site blows. I'm surprised people still post on here. This site is far from as fun as it used to be.
Keep up the good work guys.

OH, I r3m3mB3R g3TtInG b4nN3d 4 t4lKiNg LiK3 dIs 4 2 m0nTh$$$ 2.
swag
swag

p.s. you're gonna get banned for this LOOOL