Old 06-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #18
powerdown
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to powerdown
Default Re: Final Fantasy VII for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepmaniaGod6969 View Post
From what I heard probably about 5 or 6 months ago is that they were going to make a remake of FF7 for the PS3. But it got cancelled because the word got out too soon and everyone knew about it. I dont't know if this is true but i've heard it from a few people.
That would be the stupidest reason to cancel the development of a game, ever. Isn't that the point of the news stories: to let hype build, that way when launch comes, they sell more?

Besides, as large as the FF fan base is, its hard to believe that Square-Enix would cancel it if "everyone knew about it." Just goes to show you that all the rumors, whether that its being made or that it was being made, but stopped, are all utter bullcrap.

RULES FOR PROPER THREAD MAKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
1. before you make a thread... think to yourself... "will i sound like a complete idiot if i make this thread?" "will i get flamed out the ass if i make this thread?" "am i doing nothing but whining about something i'm getting for free and not supporting myself?" if you answer yes to any of those questions, don't post the thread.

2. if the thread has ANYTHING to do with tokens, skill tokens, sotw, or difficulty of songs... do not post it. under any circumstance. why? because you already violated rule #1, i'm sure.
powerdown is offline   Reply With Quote