View Single Post
Old 11-1-2017, 09:32 AM   #19
DourGent
FFR Player

Default Re: Boss Rush Mega Pack NOW RELEASED! (for real this time I swear)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamanar View Post
Cirno - well... it was actually pretty fun, but my eyes have no idea what they are looking at lol. Gratz for managing to step this as it was all over the place
Cirno took... a while to step. I feel the time spent on it was worth it for the outcome though. Thanks for the review

Quote:
Psychedelic Onizakura Alliance - Really enjoyed BG, EZ not as much but the song was great.
I did have the desc saying that BG was jumptrills and EZ was jacks, but it got removed while the pack was being cleaned. I knew some people didn't enjoy jacks mixed in with js as much (Outside of the chorus where jacks were p much needed), so I made a version of both. Thanks for the feedback

Quote:
EXiSTENCE - Pretty fun, spikes were justified. Will play again
lol polys. Thanks for reviewing it :P

Quote:
Skyline - Pretty boring as the patterns ended up rolling on for ever. A chart for a song like this needs to express the changes in the music as much as possible otherwise it becomes bland.
I'll be honest, this file wasn't to explicitly express patterning to the music. Your points make sense though, but in terms of what the file is actually for, (Playing on rates w/out stupid diff spikes appearing), I feel it was stepped in an acceptable way. Thanks for your take on it though, taken the criticism on board.

Last edited by DourGent; 11-2-2017 at 07:52 AM..
DourGent is offline   Reply With Quote