Old 02-12-2006, 06:30 PM   #6
jewpinthethird
(The Fat's Sabobah)
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jewpinthethird
Default Re: RE: A New Berlin Wall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluorescentArmy
America Should put a 20 foot high, 8 foot thick concrete wall where ever a mexican can cross the border. America would be a better place.
I think America should nuke all of Mexico and I think Americans should be allowed to kill people of Mexican heritage reguardless of whether or not they are citizens.

While we're at it, I think the government should kill all the jews, arabs, muslims, gays and blacks in America too. I think the government did an alright job by not really doing much during hurricane Katrina, but I think more black people could have died if we just left them to fend for themselves. I think America needs more hurricanes in areas like San Fransico, New York City, Los Angeles, and wherever Muslims live...probably in one of the Blue States.

And if couldnt hurt to kill a few chinks along the way...you know, to make the roads safer since Asians are terrible drivers.

-----

Really though, I dont get what you are talking about kickassbuddy. Are they building a new wall in Berlin? If so, David Hasselhoff must be spinning in his grave. Or are you talking about the U.S. building a wall on the Mexican/US border? I hope to God that it isnt the later. But knowing the current administration and their tendency to waste billions (even trillions) of dollars on bad ideas, it wouldnt be too surprising.
jewpinthethird is offline   Reply With Quote