Old 05-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #474
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobogoobo View Post
Ugh, this round freaking sucks. I can't get anywhere near Ekans or Sandshrew, Clefairy would be pointless because that would only make three Pokémon for me and it would take me way too many tries to get three AAAs, and I just got 2-0-0-0 on Parachute. Not even on the staircase, no idea how I can do that, but I've AAAd it before so I'll keep working on that to squeak by this round. And I assume for the rare candies that a 5-0-0-2 (I was pretty happy about that anyway) wouldn't get me anything? But, if I'm thinking about this correctly, if I get at least 6 clean I could use those on my Bulbasaur from last round and that would let me pass this one with just the two I already caught?
Exactly, Bobo. However, if you can manage to nab Paras and two others (I wouldn't count on Pikachu being useful because lol 3 clean to get him up to speed), you can save the candies.