Old 10-3-2015, 11:23 AM   #23
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: fanfiction.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by djreality14 View Post
"Holy sh…"

Vyse sits up in his bed, cold sweat clinging to his face. He gets out of bed to get a drink of water when the door opens, Enrique peering in.

"Vyse, you ok?" He asks as he enters the room. A cool breeze of air flows into the room, hitting Vyse in the face, making him shiver.

"Yeah," He replies, putting a simple pair of black pants on. "I had that dream again."

"The one about Ramirez?"

"Yeah."

"Did anything different happen?"

"Yes. I wasn't standing in Soltis. I was on the deck of the Delphinus. Aika, Fina, and you were there also. So was Ramirez, although he didn't look like himself. It was as if I could feel the pure evil flowing from him, amplified by some strange force. I couldn't see Zelos either. But I could feel that Zelos was there too. Like Ramirez and Zelos was joined as one being. Just one evil and immensely strong being. It felt so real. Enrique, I don't have a good feeling about fighting Ramirez. For some reason, it feels like someone is going to die along with Ramirez."

"Hmm… You probably seek professional help about these dreams. I don't know enough about dreams to tell you anything. But I can tell you this." Enrique gets up and turns to leave. As he reaches the door, he stops. "Fighting Ramirez will not be easy. I just hope that your dream is wrong."

Enrique leaves, leaving Vyse to think about his nightmare.
8/+

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.