View Single Post
Old 05-1-2008, 10:16 AM   #27
Sir_Thomas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Good PS1/2 RPGs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjafury View Post
Star Ocean (The Second Story), Xenogears, Threads of Fate, Most Final Fantasys, Brave Fencer Musashi, Valkyrie Profile, Wild Arms 1 and 2, Vanguard Bandits, Lunar 1 and 2, Ogre Battle

100% Go you.

I never played Wild Arms because everytime I looked for it; it was rented out (Back then)... or there was always a really good game that came out when it was in stock and I would get that game instead.

Xenogears: From what I saw and heard (Everyones played this damn game but me..).. Its awesome.

Star Ocean: Fking amazing game. This game ties in a bunch possible attainable characters and storyline branches... as well as different outcomes and endings.

The game has a bad ass fighting system as well and the spells are bad ass on top of that.

Like the first one (For SNES), there are a bunch of skills you can learn and use... I wouldnt be supprised if Ragnarok developers had this game on a pedastol while developing it, because Ragnarok reminds me of this game.

Brave Fencer Musashi: Badass game although its more action adventure than RPG... but still has that RPG feel to it.
Sir_Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote