View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 05:51 PM   #1835
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

before I check charu's quote wall here's what I was working on b4 botchi/charu thoughts came to mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
hi AA
hi backpack
hi charu
hi botchi
hi dfr
hi haku
hi red
hi skg
hi xiz
The names that stand out to me here are:
DFR - I find your "commentary" ... forced? Best word I can think of. Not saying I think you're hundo scummy, but I'm under the impression you're a fairly tenured player. I expected more raw work per say, but I guess an expectation can't be relied to to determine alignment.
SKG - You've put some actual chat in, but no real production. If this is how you choose to get used to the game that's fine, we'll have in the next few too. But it is jarring/off putting to actively get a shit response when we're trying to further town's cause here/today
RED - You said it yourself. I have no suspicions on you, other than full inactivity you're probably my only full null read, which I suppose says more about me given that I'm a paranoid bastard. but you seem to be fairly meta consistent, enough I'm not focused on you, but would genuinely appreciate some content

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine