View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #537
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: First Official FFR StepCon

devil your post was deleted the first time and you go and post the same thing again basically. Keep it up and I'll kick you from the contest and you may get a ban as well.

With that being said. I have the files up on the DF engine since we don't really have anything on here to do it with (If we're going to keep doing this I'll talk to them about getting something up for StepCons)

There were newer people that stepped for this, so I will not tolerate people making mean comments about files. You can provide feedback, but do so respectfully, don't just go your file is bad, that doesn't really help anyone improve on anything. If I catch anyone doing this that's in the competition you will be removed, depending on severity bans may be issued.

Do not reveal which file is yours to anyone while the judgement process is still going. If you do you will be disqualified.

Other than that enjoy, tell us which ones are your favorites (I'm kinda curious) I'll say my favorite cut for blackout is #3 ^_^ Also feel free to guess which file is who's outside your own group. Do not do your group since that would give away which file is your own. I may give a prize to whoever gets the most correct.

The files can be found in the stepwars section of the engine and you can play them here

Velocity Engine
Velocity Engine swf
Legacy Engine
Legacy Engine swf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl