View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 03:08 AM   #14
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne
Default Re: TWG CXXXIV: C9++: The Last of You POSTGAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
I wish we could've kept going! It was only going to get more and more intense as the phase went on. A game with mashink is always a great game indeed. B)

And at first I was laughing too, but then Red came in and choof started waffling and I knew we were toast.
Same goes for you. B)

You're probably one of the few Players that really intimidates me seeing as how similar our playstyles are. You were spot-on with determining my Wolf traits. If I hadn't been busy, I might have done a better job covering them up, but I praise you for being correctly suspicious of me so early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I played like ass until the final phase but apparently that wasn't enough
I disagree. I think you (as well as most Players) played fine for the most part. The only mistake I feel you and Chariplop made during the final Day Phase was trying to determine the final two Wolves at the start of the Phase. Based on the setup, from both of your perspectives, Dabackpack and I had to be the Wolves no matter what. You two figured it out within like 30 minutes though, so you were fine really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
Now, that was surprising. I would have bet money that Pop was a wolf.
Haha, I'm happy that Dabackpack and I at least duped more than one person.
Also, out of curiosity, why didn't you claim Doctor Day 1? I figured you didn't realise you were being Insta'd, but I'm still not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I cannot believe wolves won still lol
Same, hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
goddamnit red
On that note, Red Blaster, I hope you don't let the final Phase let you down. Your performance aside from that was very excellent. Trust me, I've lost my fair share of games as a Human on the last Day Phase various times in the past, but you can't let those losses pull you down. Just continue doing you're best and you'll be fine!

Our Wolf Quicktopic for those who want it.