View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:13 PM   #6
Ryu_Hiragoshi
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thumbs up Re: Improving my level

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
Your skill rating is based on the scores of your best 15 songs, with most of the weight being given to your 3 or 4 best scores.

Looking at your scores now, it appears most of your top scores were obtained many years ago. You'll need to get scores with a higher AAA equivalency than the ones there to improve.

Your top 15 start at a AAA equivalency of 33, so probably you'll want to be getting AAA/SDG/Very good FCs on 40s/50s, or reasonably clean scores on 50s/60s to see good improvement.
I've been playing like mad but SDG'ing 50-60s is impossible for me. I've improved a lot in recent months, but not to the point where i'd be able to make any improvement to my stats. Mid 50s is where i start to really get pushed but anything 65+ really wears my fingers out. I give you guys a lot of credit for being able to AAA this shit, but it's like swimming in a very deep pool. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Edit: AAAs in the 40 range I think is doable if I really grind some of my best songs. My accuracy is terrible.

Last edited by Ryu_Hiragoshi; 03-11-2019 at 11:15 PM..
Ryu_Hiragoshi is offline   Reply With Quote