Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

2) roundbox
sure, i'm pocketed i guess

1) Daikyi
sure, i'm pocketed slightly less i guess

4) MixMasterLar
i liked our interaction a fair bit and think he's being perceptive and moving things forward

3) star-crossed
not ready to lock in town but lean works. she has a scary wide lynch net but she's been posting ~well. my worry with the lynch options is thinking about correcting for previous wolf games

10) Antori
i need somewhere to put soul+meta reads and this is one of them

8) XelNya
idk let's poke him and find out. i don't think he's much of an issue, and talking about haku helped show he's thinking about things. less a fan of recent tude, that's energy that could go into picking a fav lynch instead of just playing responsively

11) Hakulyte
somewhat meta-town but absent a fair bit in post-shitpost game. might as well be null; there's things i can look for in his read progression to see if he's town but those aren't easily observable atm

9) flashflash account
always a good option
i don't think his read on me is real but i don't think continuing the bait chain is good for the game state

13) ShadoWolfe
many of his contributions feel like attempts to be a reasonable person instead of game development and that doesn't make the bacon. i almost moved him up for post-stylistic reasons but talk about him made me think that was a bad idea

6) Wayward Vagabond
just barely above being a voidperson, but with a contradictory presence when phasing in

IOU raeko and gradi reads just want to get this out