View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 12:57 AM   #30
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Dossar's Foot Play goals

Saturday (December 22nd) was the first time I used skinners for a full DDR session. They're definitely the best shoes I've used for dance games, as they feel similar to socks but have more grip so it also is a solution to me not playing doubles barefoot. It was the last Round 1 session I had at Puente Hills before going back from my California trip.

It's worth noting this is the first DDR session that the ingame calorie counter broke 2,000 calories. (Below run was playing Paranoia Survivor on 0.25x speedmod with flat) .

Summary

For Singles:
- Two new 17 980k breaks
- Played more 18s with some improvements
- More 16 improvements and AAAs
- Some more 15 improvements and lower level PFCs

For Doubles:
- First PFC (Holic EDP 11)
- First 15 AAA (got two)
- Improvement on Paranoia Revolution EDP 18
- 970k break on a doubles 16

Pictures
Click the spoiler below to see the score pictures and the descriptions.

Singles

Two new 17 980k breaks
Finally broke 980k on Pursuer and almost got the AAA on Rising Fire Hawk. I think Rising Fire Hawk could be my next potential 17 AAA.

Played more 18s with some improvements
Lots of 18s this session. NGO was upped from 952k, and Maxx Unlimited X-Special was upped to almost 980k. Tohoku Evolved and Cosy Catastrophe could be a 950k break in the near future. Pluto The First was also a good run since I FC'd most of the chart from the beginning to the middle.

More 16 improvements and AAAs
Finally got an AAA on Vanessa and Illegal Functional Call (both being FCs). Ishtar was a major improvement from my previous 974k score, getting close to an AAA (the shock arrows are really easy to hit in that one). Happy Lucky Yeappy is a pain and I was surprised to have FC'd it this session. Also glad to finally have I'm So Happy FC'd even though I could work on lowering the greatcount (the runningmen patterns force a jack).

Some more 15 improvements and lower level PFCs
Finally cleaned up Max 300 to be an AAA and got Endorphin down to an SDG FC. drizzleRomanceGirl picked Marisa Stole The Precious Thing and I got a sightread PFC, so that was nice.

Doubles

First PFC
My first doubles PFC was Holic EDP 11 this session.

First 15 AAAs
Got two 15 AAAs this session, also being my first doubles 15 AAAs.

Improvement on Paranoia Revolution EDP 18
Previous score was a low 800k barefoot pass, then with skinners upped to 880k.

970k break on a doubles 16
Improved PSMO from below 950k to a 970k break.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-24-2018 at 12:58 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote