View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 11:28 AM   #1192
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
It wouldn't annoy me except when you are here you don't get anything accomplished hell you couldn't even make a real vote all of last phase

I don't care how legit you lost track if time. I could believe the reasoning 101% and still have the right to be upset tat you're not playing the game.

I don't know how many times I gotta repeat this before you realize what my actual complaint is, stop strawmanning me.
I think I understand that your real complaint is you don't like how I play lmao. I agree that I fucked up in not making a real vote last phase but that happens sometimes

You claim I "don't get anything accomplished" but that's like, your opinion man. I interact with people any way I want to get information for myself, and you guys can dissect those interactions. To you I haven't gotten anything accomplished but I've been posting and talking with people so what the fuck else am I meant to do? Make a strong push on someone when I don't have any strong feelings toward anyone? That's not how I play and it never will be