Old 06-30-2019, 05:24 PM   #239
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: fuck Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonpapes View Post
If you can't feed your baby (yeah, yeah) Then don't have a baby (yeah, yeah)

-michael jackson
wanna be startin' somethin
For people that are ignorant of the costs and effort required to raise children, sure.

The ones that are experiencing a pregnancy due to an accident or rape? Not so much. That's telling me there is a gap in technology with a combination of our society not providing other options.

Many doctors still refuse to provide sterilization for women. The irony? Some of those women who are denied might end up getting an abortion that could be prevented in the first place if the doctor actually took them seriously.

There was an IUD program in Colorado that reduced abortion rates significantly.

Want to reduce the number of abortions that happen? Actually address what would lead to an abortion in the first place. Labeling it illegal doesn't actually prevent it. A writer even went to make a book about abortion if Roe v. Wade was to be overturned (it's called Handbook for a Post-Roe America).

It's not the moral views that are an issue here. The current approach is just so fundamentally wrong that it creates a circular problem that is set up to fail.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-30-2019 at 05:26 PM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote