View Single Post
Old 02-2-2018, 06:10 PM   #62
Celirra
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Celirra
Default Re: Survivor (TV show)

Season 1, Episode 11: Long Hard Days

Wow, Sean is starting to strategize! He’s gonna put his thinker cap on and really try to get to the bottom of all this eh!

It’s too bad Colleen gave up on trying to win by this point it appears, describing it as not fun and the like. She’s still a cutie though, and it’s so nice she’s still having fun with her conversing with Richard and generally being light-hearted. She’s a good person, fun and generally happy. I think as a person, I like her more than anyone else on this season, even if she bugs me sometimes. I’d even say I like her more than Tina of S2.

Everyone is so nice and happy, despite losing and such! It’s so refreshing! And see, the strategy master himself, Sean, wins the trivia contest! He’s truly a legend. Easily the smartest person on the island, and the biggest strategic threat.

Sean with the hot strategic move to choose Richard last minute instead of Kelly as he promised! What a smart smart man, he really wanted to guarantee Richard’s alliance, plus R is later in the alphabet than K is, so it makes sense!
Such a smart, smart man.

If nothing else, Sean is a great guy. Salt of the earth, I don’t think he has a malicious bone in his body.

I think Colleen gave Sean too much credit for choosing Richard. I doubt Sean was thinking with ulterior motives in mind, it’s more likely he just chose Richard because of how he was (allegedly) feeling down and beaten the past few days, and with how close he was to winning the reward himself, and how much he claimed to have wanted it.

I love how Sean’s dad is as clueless about anything going on as Sean is. He seems to really mean well just like Sean, but simultaneously doesn’t really know shit, but also takes it in stride. Such a sweet dunderheaded family.

Standing and endurance challenges in general are always my favourite challenges. They’re long and boring for the contestants, and sure they aren’t terribly exciting, but they’re just so… interesting.

It’s sad to hear Kelly likely would’ve gone home if she didn’t win immunity, in favour of Colleen. I really would’ve rather Colleen won, I’d have loved for her to stick around further. Especially in favour of Kelly, or frankly even Sean.

The Dr. Scholl’s plug with the insoles was funny, because it was so irrelevant but Jeff sounded like he wanted it to be a promo. Nice try, I guess.

It’s sad that Kelly’s deteriorated to be very… uncaring. She’s gone from someone with a conscious, and I did give her flak for that… But now she has essentially the opposite of a conscious, as if she’s out to get everyone else and attack them. I prefer the moral warrior to the vindictive jerk, personally. It’s especially sad for Sue, given how personally she’s taking it (surprisingly).

“I can’t vote for myself, so I gotta vote for Sean” Colleen (sorry, COOLeen) is 10/10 cute, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it always.

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I’m sad Colleen is gone, with her goes the end of the jovialness. Bummer she was never brought back, but at least she got licked by Rob Schneider later in life, so that’s something I guess.
 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つ
Celirra is offline   Reply With Quote