View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 07:38 PM   #4574
TWG Fauna
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

This is where I'm at. I'm not really confident on anything at this point, but its a start.

Agent S: Been at null for me pretty much all game. I don’t think the bus ‘slip’ is scummy. I did it myself. Has looked good this phase.

Apollo: I was scum leaning earlier because it looked a lot like he decided to put more effort in after someone (cherry I believe) called him out on lazy/useless plays that didn’t push anything. His phase today reinforces for me that Apollo’s effort levels seem to change depending on how safe he feels.

Cherry: I’ve gut read Cherry as town pretty much right from the start. I have read no reasons to move my lean. Doesn’t clear Cherry at all, but is probably one of the last people I’d investigate.

Flurry: Play seems very individualistic, doesn’t seem to tunnel, always seems like he is looking for alternative options than the ones presented by the thread. Towny behaviour, imo

Julian: Very PI

Merengue: Tank’s slot seems to be part of most of the worlds I’ve developed in my shoddy solving attempts. If Merengue is town, I’m back to square one and I’m probably going to tunnel my gut scum reads for the rest of the game.

Phil: I see Phil as a very inconsistent player. There’s some phases where I don’t think there's a chance in hell that he is scum, and some phases where I feel he knows too much about the current state of the game. Scum gut lean.

Punchy: Lots of words. Lots and lots of words. Progression feels natural enough, don’t really know how to feel. Gut says null leaning scum.

Rolf: I don’t like that they didn't do a lot of work pushing other people until they were on the chopping block. Defences and reads have seemed natural enough.

Yuka: I never vote here cause of Eugene’s slot

Lynch Order (Towniest at Top):

Julian
Yuka
Flurry
Cherry
Agent S
Phil
Punchy
Rolf
Apollo
Merengue