View Single Post
Old 11-7-2003, 02:10 PM   #8
Laharl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Laharl Send a message via MSN to Laharl

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio1690
But it does kind of show that they're a social outcast. I mean, what kind of person comes onto a forum and starts trying to be kewl?
Yet again, being a social outcast doesn't necissarily mean someone is a "loser".

I'm an outcast here at my high school, big time. To this day, I only have one or two people I consider honest friends I attent school with. I guess it's bound to happen when you're 6'3", incredibly loud, very angry, and often suffer panic attacks. It's scary, and no one likes it.
Thing is, I know I'm not being social grace in part due to the college class I'm taking. I fit in there like a glove. Everyone in there already knows my name even though I can't do the same for everyone else. I've been invited to hang out with people, and that's never happened before.

Up until recently, my friends I'd made online were pretty much it. They got me through the day.

What I'm trying to get at is that people who seek friendship in the internet are not "stupid".

People who try to act hip and cool to gain friends, yes. Not people that try to gain friends in general.

Be more specific, I guess.

POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET
Laharl is offline   Reply With Quote