View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 07:18 AM   #11
DourGent
FFR Player

Default Re: loud megaphone release

Quote:
Originally Posted by riktoi View Post
And as a last paraphrase I might as well give my apologies to DourGent and other people I might've been rude to in the past.
I appreciate the apology, thank you, but gonna be honest, I'm used to that mentality about me. There's more than enough reason to think that way given I've released what, 5(?) utterly shit packs in a row before actually doing anything note-worthy. (And even then, I've only got 2 packs i would consider okay, and 1 that's actually good, hardly a good balance to go by). That also goes hand in hand with the fact I'm often very matter-of-fact about stuff even when I shouldn't be and it's entirely opinions.

Either way, I appreciate the apology, and will extend one out to you too:

Apologies for the shitty half-hearted feedback I gave in foxes stream a while ago. Writing what amounts to "file is bad because its bad" was hardly actual feedback, and for extending the discussion into an argument with no rhyme or reason.

anyway.
paq
downloading

EDIT: I would like to mention the same invitation riktoi gave can be extended to me too. You'll need to add me since im not really in any sm servers persay, but i am willing to take a look at files if you want feedback. My discord is #DourGent9610

Last edited by DourGent; 04-22-2019 at 07:49 AM..
DourGent is offline   Reply With Quote