Old 11-7-2012, 02:24 AM   #53
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Ben's AMA

answers in bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwkjw View Post
What would you say are some positive traits or strengths about yourself?
I think one positive trait I have about myself is that I always try to be considerate and I try to be open-minded about things; I seem to be a lot of people's go-to guy when they need someone to talk to. I probably have some other positive traits but I can't think of any at this moment and I don't want to feel like I'm bragging so I'll stop here >.<
Do you have a favorite kind of cheese? If so, which?
I swear this changes like every month, lmfao. When I was younger, I particularly like cheddar, but nowadays it tastes kind of not so good anymore. I used to hate the white cheeses when I was younger, but I seem to love them nowadays, lol. I've recently realized how much I love pepperjack though <3, although it's not good in large amounts :P
Aside from the Piplup plushie you posted in your entry for the Halloween contest, do you own any other penguin-related goods?
yes, would you like pictures?
What do you think of me?
You seem like a really approachable person who seems to get along with people quite well. You seem like a calm person who I don't have to worry about going on some type of rampage if their fuse runs short. You also have a sense of talent which I can see in your stepping and mapping for ffr/sm and osu. Chatting with you is always a pleasure

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote