View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 03:30 PM   #178
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
I think bidets will become more of a consideration for people when the toilet paper shortage continues being this bad.

What concerns me though, is that it's one thing if people are using other material to replace toilet paper (e.g. napkins and disinfecting wipes) but PLEASE put those in the trash, NOT the toilet! Putting other items in the toilet will cause blockages and damage to sewer systems.
ngl i put the cotton swabs in the toilet

team bidet tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Maryland's officially under a stay-at-home order. Governor Hogan was pretty firm on his initial restrictions in an effort to try and curb the necessity for it, but it's been pretty clearly observable that people are not taking it seriously.

The situation's evolved VERY rapidly here in Maryland after a nursing home had more than 60 positive cases.
people surprisingly are taking it seriously in mn, fortunately. movement went down by almost half according to someone who took all our personal data from our phones and tracked our movement.

a nursing home is the fucking worst place for an outbreak to happen though. that's scary. and a really easy way to have prevented that was to put nursing homes on lock down sooner and provide appropriate safety equipment to staff. so like, screw getting old people sick
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 03-30-2020 at 03:34 PM..