View Single Post
Old 09-7-2019, 04:23 PM   #612
123kappa3
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

If Xel is refusing to play then I want to lynch Xel or DBP. Xel is annoying me at this point because a lot of what I wante to happen was based on him playing. So him not playing makes me want to lynch him. It just seems like he either doesnt care as town or is trying to look like he doesnt care as wolf either way I dont see any reason for him to keep playing. But again we do need to get a wolf. I think DBP is a wolf. So in my mind I want to just vote DBP. Tbh I dont understand a lot of conclusions you guys are coming to because I dont really play as much as you guys I guess. I am just not as good. For example the stuff InD says about teams I am not sure how I would have come up with that stuff. I am inclined to believe that this was figured out by a decent analysis or whatever I just feel to dumb to figure it out on my own maybe.

The deal is we need to kill a wolf. If someone wants to claim I dont think its that bad. I am not sure what the counter play is. Also Svaz saying they dont want people to claim based off of the message is kind of wierd but, this is just me.