View Single Post
Old 10-3-2011, 01:52 AM   #1324
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

I would still prefer that an inactive user's scores be removed from the highscore boards. The number of AAA's on some songs makes even a blackflag feel like a failure when you see your rank 500-1,000+.

People that are inactive for more than a year should have their scores on the leaderboards "ghosted", to keep the high scores current. However, should a player that has their scores "ghosted" return, all their ranks should also return.

I just think it unfair for new users to have to compete against ranks old users that aren't even around any more got. Especially since many of those scores on VC+ songs are just alts of pro players.

Alts need to gtfo. Play offline or something, stop making new accounts to ruin other peoples ranks.

Different topic

SUGGESTION:
Make the READY! thing that slides in from the left, and then disappear to the top slide in from the left, and then out to the right. That god damn thing gets right in the way of arrows on some songs, most notably TDSoK. It's hard as fuk for me to AAA the first 20 notes of TDSoK just because of that damn READY! thing. Please either get rid of it, or make it scroll off screen in a different direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->
-zeroSKILL- is offline   Reply With Quote