View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 02:39 AM   #1295
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

You guys probably have no clue, but I got to sleep in like 1 hour and I'll have 1-2 hours left or so tomorrow morning before work to lock a vote and get the game together as much as possible.

I will miss what I consider the more important of this phase where everyone comes together and try to find a consensus of what's best to vote and why.

I know it's D0 and it's okay to not have high expectations, but I seriously believe that every moment in every phase counts.

--

Anyway, let's see.

2) T-Force (TWGma)

When looking at T-Force's iso I see a mix of trying to get the game together and low involvement with interactions as if he's trying to gather information and get the game together without too many expectations. I think this is a good example of a typical D0 town play. It feels natural to read to me at least.

4) flashflash account

FFA for me has been really simple to follow and I tend to mindmeld with him on most of his early game reads early game. So, I tend to naturally town read him this game because I get a comfortable sense of his game progression in comparison to my own progression in how I was reading others even if I didn't express it directly in the thread up to this point.

6) ShadoWolfe

Liking ShadoWolfe overall, feels natural to read and nothing felt particularly weird either.

7) DarkManticoreX2 (LightManticoreX2)

Minimalistic playing.

11) Zoshi FreezinIce

Zoshi's entrance alone screams town to me and Freezin is looking fine to me as well.

12) mtamburini

This is a tricky slot for me. I don't think I'll have enough info D0 to get a solid read here. Nullish.

13) MixMasterLar

I was having doubts at the early game, but I'm more than happy to give him a pass D0 for the sheer activity overall. He could be revisited later on, but I don't really have a reason to wolf read him at this point and that's more than enough for me.

14) Precarious

Someone to keep an eye on, but objectively looking fine so far.

15) sprucegrit

He has given plenty of mechanical information early game. Still haven't explained why he would know about 6 wolves etc. tho. More towny than wolfy, but potential deep wolf if im wrong somewhere.

16) Xelicopter (alt of XelNya)

I can't read you at all and I think that's a good thing because I couldn't either in your previous Xelicopter games and you kept flipping town.

19) jessiebessie (TWG The Queen)

As Charu already pointed out, the opening play of jessie looked good enough overall.

20) who_cares973

Stuck in null until more content.

21) Adam33 _Zenith_

If Adam33 was really a wolf, I don't think he would have reacted this much to others. I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

22) Celirra

I wolf read him early game from interactions with others, but I honestly think I'm just reading him poorly once again. I think he's been simply part of a weird T/T interaction.

23) Charu

Charu hasn't done anything that made me raise an eyebrow. I think he's been truly trying to help overall in his own way so far.

24) Yoshl (Daikyi)

Extremely neutral overall imo, but definitely helpful to have around. More than happy to give a pass D0.