Old 02-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #1178
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
D3A are players that are basically good enough to compete with D4B but who I thought would have more trouble when D4 gets to the harder rounds (high FMO/low FGOs). If you would like to be moved up I can do that now, but I am not *that* worried about it. If anything, I would move middie and reuben down lol
For some reason nearly everyone from D3A is skillboosting into D4 recently which is making D3A kind of lonely >_<
Yeah that sounds like me. I am pretty terrible at the high FMO/low FGO territory (my eradication score is god awful lol), but I am getting a lot better lately.

I'm comfortable in d3A for now, but if it's okay with you I'd like to ghost D4B and maybe I'll move up if I can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 02-19-2012 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Punctuation....how does it work?