View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 01:41 AM   #1
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default badman's tourney of darkness!

PLEASE READ EVERY BIT OF THIS POST BEFORE SIGNING UP! ALSO DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT GONNA SUBMIT! DO NOT POST A SIGNUP UNTIL SPRITE APPROVES THIS!

Welcome to badman7772's 2nd tourney! This tourney is to see who can play this game the best. The rules are simple. All you have to do is score the highest total score as possible on the song that's been assigned in your division. However, people will be eliminated every round! Each round will last only 2 days so you might wanna be an active player for this tourney! I will not be playing in this tourney!

Each player must take a screen shot of their scores! You must use the dark mod for this tourney or your score will not count! That is why I called this tourney the tourney of darkness! I will not accept any links to scores. If I have to click something on your post in order for me to see it good enough, I will not accept it!

THIS IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!

You must have dark mod turned on. You may have any additional mods. I will also look through your last 10 FFR games played to make sure you got that score.

There will be 5 divisions! Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, and Master You will NOT get to pick what division you wanna be in! I am better than alot of people at placing people. If you wish to sign up for master's division, I will put you in there as you get raped by everyone else better than you! If you believe I placed you wrong, PM me! Do not rant about it on this thread or I will throw you in masters! Anyone else who complains about where someone should be placed will also be thrown in masters! Any further complaining will be disqualification!

As for prizes, only 1st place will get prizes! As of right now, I'm throwing 30k in this! If you wish to donate, it would be greatly appreciated! The prizes for the winners will be however many credits are in the pot divided by 5.

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED AS OF 11:59 ET ON SEPTEMBER 1ST!

Winners of the tournament!
Master: AOD_ELEMENT
Expert: Superfreak04
Advanced: LJRoX
Intermediate: u84
Beginner: COTMFreak

Difficulty ranges: (not a gaurentee)
Expert: Challenging - For Guru's Only
Advanced: Very Difficult - For Masters Only
Intermediate: Tricky - Very Challenging
Beginner: Standard - Challenging

Number of people in each round!
Master: Points
Expert: 5-4-3-2
Advanced: 12-8-4-2
Intermediate: 14-8-4-2
Beginner: 11-8-4-2

Master:
AOD_ELEMENT Winner

Expert:
boondocks77
Superfreak04

Advanced:

MrMagic5239
LJRoX

Intermediate:
TD_lonewolf01
u84

Beginner:
COTMFreak
tangomango

Credit donations:
badman7772: 50k
COTMFreak: 10k
kmay: 7,795
TD_lonewolf01: 2,205

Last edited by badman7772; 09-14-2008 at 12:35 AM..