View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #2433
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

btw, here's my current read list before I go to work:

1. rzr - Town

This could change very quickly if you can't explain your call.

2. Red Blaster - Town

I was uncertain about you but you posted "I'm human" when you were most likely about to potentially get killed over that KitB. It's possible you lied, but I want to believe you didn't. You also didn't post much so, I don't really have anything against or for you and that's a good thing.

3. roundbox Killed by SK n0 - (???) (Confirmed Town or Mafia) (Not identified who, but 2 Towns - 1 Mafia)

(One of the 3 possible players that could be Mafia#1 from Botchi's Psychic use)

4. Vendetta21 fontisian - Hard Claimed - Vanilla Town

I'm having a hard time gauging where you are because you've stayed fairly low-profile in terms of activity. Welcome to you fontisian, you're looking good so far. I'm looking forward to see how you interact with others.

5. XelNya Killed by SK n1 - (???) (Confirmed Town or Mafia) (Not identified who, but 2 Towns - 1 Mafia)

6. Xiz - Null/Town lean

You're going to have to do some explanation with DBP about that whole Psychic story. Your intentions looks pure, but not too pure either. I think you're in a good spot overall. I want to believe you're Town, but there's things to do for you today.

7. DaBackPack - Null

I don't care what you rolled, you're playing really well overall and I'm tempted to wait and see if there's not more to do about you. I want to apologize for targeting you because I misunderstood roleblock mechanic and thought you were just playing dumb by telling me you don't understand what I mean. My fault. As for the 1-shot vigi use, it's mostly because I'm sticking to my old theory of you being potentially the SK + that fake-claiming psychic stuff. Thanks for not getting mad over me being dumb. I think you're fairly clear now, at least for me, but I'm still going to leave you Null because I'm not sure what to think of you atm tbh.

8. Hakulyte - Hard Claimed - Medic

9. cedolad storn42 - Town

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think Null because of tone, but whatever. Keep posting more if you can.

10. botchi246 Killed by Mafia n2 - Hard Claimed - Psychic

Same as the others who was about to die and Hard Claimed.

11. Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0 - Town

(confirmed Town because killed by Mafia and SK still alive)

12. reuben_tate - Town

I consider him inactive and if you're Mafia, I hate you.

13. Charu - Hard Claimed - Vanilla Town

I'm not touching you for the rest of the game. Your call before almost getting lynched looked legit. If I'm wrong I hate you.

14. tiloco217 Makilaz Yoshl Killed by SK n2 - Null

I feel bad because I just wanted to do a faint on you and the SK ended up targeting you anyway. You're really making me look bad right now and it's my own fault.

15. danceflashrevo Lynched d2 - Null/Mafia(?)

I mean, I did vote you Day 1 with Vendetta and maybe we weren't wrong after all. There's plenty of people who believe you could be one of them.

16. helphelp11 Lynched d1 - (???) (Confirmed Town or Mafia) (Not identified who, but 2 Towns - 1 Mafia)

17. Sinistrosuede Modkilled n2 - (???)

Potential Mafia here. Honestly this sucks for Mafia's Team if that's really the case.

18. _Zenith_ AragakiAyase - Null

I can see you become a policy lynch, but I think people are overreacting because of Zenith's play. You're being really relevant and pertinent so far, I want to believe we should keep you in the game as long as we can.

19. SKG_Scintill - Town

I don't think you're crazy enough to play like you did as Mafia. #personal opinion

gtg work 'later.