Thread: GAH I'm fat
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #20
Mau5
FFR Player

Default Re: GAH I'm fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavernio View Post
And the excersise thing kills me. I hate excersising for the sake of excersise...it's really really boring. But I might just have to

MANY MANY people have that problem, find a reason to enjoy it! For me it's basically just something to do while i listen to music. Make exercising the secondary, whether it's listening to music or watching tv or reading or anything like that, exercising isn't exactly fun unless you make it fun haha

When it comes to eating, don't try and hold off eating as long as you can then just binge eating everything you see, it's actually more beneficial to eat an apple or something here and there vs. waiting till a meal

Also drink LOTS of water or even a 0 calorie vitamin water, depending on if you want the taste of something in your mouth. This liquid actually can fill up your stomach and satisfy possible appetites

What you gotta decide when you're going to eat mainly is whether if your stomach that needs food or your mouth that wants food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.
Mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote