Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #343
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr
Default Re: Halo 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstrike0159 View Post
K look, Bungie specifically made halo 3 appealing for almost all different ways to have fun on it. Forge, 4 player co-op, 2 ranking systems, custom matches, theatre, etc. The point is that everyone has their own way to find it fun. In this same sense halo 3 is revolutionary because it produces the largest collection of varying things to do in a single game. Just short of hundreds of alternate endings it is easily the most customizable FPS to date in terms of gameplay.

In terms of competition playing, it applies to everything. Humans have the natural tendency to want to be better at something than someone else. Just because its in video games doesnt mean its any less of a natural human instinct. Leave it be.

Even if the campaign does suck, there are still tons of easter eggs, hidden messages, skulls, and secret areas to go find. If its too easy then try using the Iron Skull on Legendary by yourself, then come back and say its too easy, i dare you. Also the 4 player co-op makes it way fun to play and mess around with friends. So even the worst aspect of the game is made interesting in those ways.

Hate the game or love it, there is no reason to freak out one way or the other.

P.S. - I just reached the Commander rank =P
P.S. - I just reached the Commander rank =P

lol me too. I would be general by now if I didnt stop playing match making.

heres a cool halo 3 site to find stats. www.halo3leaderboards.com.

Im like 117th in top custom games played on live =]
l2awr is offline   Reply With Quote