View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #30
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction
Default Re: Twg (real)lxxx: Top secret friends! player sign-ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
in

so just to make sure I'm reading this right. you could be a human, and your TSF could be a red, but you can't vote for him or tell anyone that he is red? and likewise, the spokeswolf could get screwed if his TSF is a blue? I'm liking this
right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
dont the wolves know who each other are?!
if so, how are they meant to do successful wolfing?
wolf kills have never depended on whether the wolves know each other or not. Go figure, in most classic games where the wolves d know each other, the wolves rarely have time to discuss who should be killed and one person ends up always deciding the wolf kills anyway.
Quote:
whats the actual point of having a tsf
Having a TSF burdens you with information you can't speak of according to The Law. If you have information that may be useful for a wolf/human win it's up to you to find a way to let others know about it without being evicted.

This game is an attempt to get players to find roundabout ways to express themselves and spread information. This is why the Impartial is there to spread information for you. This is why the swapper is there to allow people to talk about their ex TSFs. This is why the wolves don't know each other.
etc.
Quote:
so basically we can discuss the game on AIM or by PMs as long as we abide by the rules?
yeah, you can discuss on AIM or through PMs is you abide by the rules. If someone is talking to your TSF you shouldn't reveal any information about your TSF. So saying that you can't talk about the player in question would be stupid because you'd be revealing that that particular player is your TSF to the person you're talking to.
Just watch what you say and think what the people you're speaking to will interpret your information.
Quote:
and how does the voting work when people try to post proof of why theyre voting for him
voting works as it would normally work.
People.. well, vote.

You can post evidence against any player as long as they aren't your TSF as stated by The Law.
Quote:
and what is the deal with the impartial, i still dont get anything about him.
He relays messages that otherwise you wouldn't be able to.
i.e

If you're a the swapper you could send a message saying:
Quote:
I am the swapper. I have swapped Player A's TSF with Player G's TSF.
(remember that your name isn't posted along with your message)
etc.

You wouldn't be able to say this yourself because you'd be revealing your role and your name in the thread if you did.

You could do this through AIM as well since the only thing you can't reveal over AIM/PM is your TSF's information (which would also be illegal in the thread).

Last edited by FictionJunction; 04-24-2009 at 11:29 PM..
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote