Old 03-25-2019, 01:09 PM   #835
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2018 albums halp

Day 548: The Milk Of Human Kindness by Caribou
Quote:
Originally Posted by my stupid ass, stupid ass
This is gonna be the year of listening to artists I saw live years ago but never bothered listening to!
To add to that, let's call this "the year I listen to albums I listened to years ago, didn't think it deserved a review, forgot to rate it and welp here we are". This guy I remember I first listened to back in 2013! What a time distance. I didn't think it deserved a review back then, but these are less reviews nowadays and more just me shitting out a couple of opinions with occasionally some bad jokes or anecdotes and whatnot. In fact because my reviews have deteriorated so much this paragraph being this long makes it a better recent one! I keep doing it as a ratings/first impressions log I suppose. Anyways, I remember enjoying this album but less than Up In Flames.

There's something awfully jam bandy about the longer tracks here, and a bunch of the shorter tracks are corny. A few cuts like the opener are pretty good, most aren't.

I enjoyed this less than I remembered.

Best Track: Pelican Narrows
Rating: 4.5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

Last edited by rayword45; 03-25-2019 at 01:13 PM..
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote