Old 10-11-2020, 02:48 PM   #1533
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Like reading my explanation for the Haku vote shouldn't be rocket science Xel

If you aint gonna post more then a single digit number of times you can at least fucking read
Even if your explanation has a basis, he's still not been counter claimed and you look stupid even arguing that with me, my point wasn't even that you're scummy, I just think you're being a moron and shouldn't be the one followed

then you go and say shit like you skipped me alluding it was a skim, and I hadn't had time to go in depth on it yet

a world we fucking live in where I have to explain to you fucking mechanically fucked up

me, the guy who hates fucking mathing the game

let me explain to you how easy this game is

Raeko
Me
FG
Zenith
subaru

unless I missed a name we literally lynch this pile in no particular order and the win is fucking

Free

it's more free if Haku gets to give any other info, or even you.

THE GAME IS LITERALLY THAT EASY UNLESS WE FUCKING MISS A 60% LYNCH CHANCE DUDE.

But no. Your dumb ass wants to mess with the Haku claim.

I'm getting the liquor now. I fucking need it.

Tell me though, is my math here fucking wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
the more I look at this the more I think he's actually talking about himself here

why isn't xel in more people's worlds exactly?
you literally came in and threw shade on a town oriented player yesterday, who flips town

and no one fucking jumped you for it, which sure, includes myself, but I alluded I wanted this dealt with today

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
this is me and male video game characters, I just wanna look at something nice... not... that guy...

also subaru

but mellon is totes on the discussion table tomorrow for me rn
I literally said it. Nothing I've said today should be a shocker to fucking anybody.

Saying twisted it to be about myself, worst fucking stretch I've ever fucking seen.