Thread: TWG 195 - D6
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:15 PM   #1343
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

lol, obviously my plan is unnecessary if we kill a wolf, it ends the game. I am going to prepare for the worst-case scenario, and if my plan ends up not being necessary, then great. I think you thinking that its me confirming lewdy as town in advance is... probably just bad.

The doctor claiming would have confirmed lewdy IN MY MIND AT THE TIME. We now know its not true, but yes, the doctor claiming at the time was the correct play, assuming the doctor isn't lewdy, because it confirms two more people, and sets up your roleblocks in the future phases. It was correct. We have you as town, we have lewdy as town, we have the doctor as town, and we're at even numbers so we can confirm someone else in the following night. That's 1 away from auto. Sounds like a good idea to me.

I... very much disagree that I have been less mechanical, but if its 0.01% of the weight, I won't talk about it much. The mechanics stuff has died down because we're dealing with uncertainty here, the wolves may or may not be able to roleblock you. Not much I can do with that.

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.