View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 12:06 PM   #1391
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Well that fucking sucks. Who decided to put Rolf in enemy archer range?

So this is some variation of an anonymous Day Vigilante, scum-oriented, most likely one-shot? It'd be hard for me to believe any town or third party would attempt shooting AA. People seem to be suspecting gunsmith as well, which I don't have much experience with.

Also interesting that there are traits for our characters that are not revealed to ourselves.

Do you guys think there's anything else to the AA kill other than that he was the strongest town? I'm looking at his d1 posts and he was pushing for inactives mostly. He also specifically targetted some posts towards DFR, Haku, and Precarious.

Pazzaz's comment in #1278 looks forced to me. His reads on pg70

Storn's plan sucks if gunsmith doesn't actually exist. As sucky as it is, we'd still have to wait for another day kill or to wait for a town to announce he has a gun in order to say it's true.

Xel's post 1356 looks solid to me. My new top town.

Of people to suspect, I currently suspect andy, dfr, and to some degree pazzaz in the off chance the switch/daykill was a set play (which I believe Haku alluded too).

Yeah basically this post sucks, just some impressions on the AA kill. I won't be around cause I'm going out right about now but I'll try to keep up with the thread. Should be around a few hours before EOD assuming the event doesn't last too long.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.