Old 03-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #4175
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm
Default Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicturbo View Post
lolwrong.. where in the token description does it say to do this? Using your brain for a slight moment would tell you there's a much easier way. I assure you I didn't do it like that.

From what I gather from others, people 'tend' to use a strategy guide for these tokens (Which is where I assume this SDG assumption may come from for this token)? Am I the only person who figures that's a bit cheap? And it wouldn't be very gratifying either... imo...
Okay, I was wrong and you were right. It is about approximating your good count going into that part and setting your perfect count for autofail appropriately. I just thought it was easier to do 995 perfects and have an SDG run because then if you have a fluke run you don't prematurely autofail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
Even though it's only a 9 it's extremely tough to get :3
Yeah, the minijacks in the beginning are pretty rough, and if you get through that, then there's nerves in the fast runningmen to deal with. I don't have that one yet, so good jorb.

Last edited by igotrhythm; 03-14-2012 at 04:04 PM..