View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 10:51 PM   #69
Dinglesberry
longing
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Unpopular gaming opinions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl View Post
*edit* i also spent a lot of time trying different combinations in kirby 64 in the level where adeline/the girl who paints draws a picture and you have to copy it with blocks because i didn't know how to copy the picture the way the makers of kirby 64 intend, and also in the room where there are colored buttons and you're supposed to use an ability to see which three colors you have to press, i didn't know you were supposed to use an ability so i tried like 50 or more combinations lol
ahhhhhh u just reminded me of the crystal shards im gonna play through it again and get all the shards, god the double copy ability is the best thing ever i wish it'd come back, i loved how alot of the crystal shards required u to like, run thru the entire level with really bad powerups to get them sometimes, normally id just rock double fire and zooooom thru the level, the ability that is like a super long flame dash thing

ok unpopular opinion, every kirby game is a childs game and easy except kirby 64 and kirbys airride, and city trial in air ride is arguably the best mode in any game ever

edit: also apologies for double posting so much, i prefer splitting up my thoughts regarding different posts instead of combining it all in one, if its bad tho ill stop pls no ban

Last edited by Dinglesberry; 11-27-2018 at 10:55 PM..
Dinglesberry is offline   Reply With Quote