View Single Post
Old 08-2-2015, 08:38 PM   #2
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXXVIII - The Thing with the Stuff that Happened - POSTGAME

Game Comments
So this was probably the fastest TWG game I've seen played. Only one day phase lasted the entire 2 days.
Town pretty much wrecked it thanks to the power wolf basically giving up on Day 1. Lurker made do with what he did, but it was an almost guaranteed unwinnable situation.

Player Comments

AragakiAyase: Dunno man, not a whole lot stuck out about you. You barked up the wrong tree a few times, and I don't think that helped your cause, but you were still town enough to be a factor. The only problem is because of your early games and projecting town so quickly, that when you don't, it's weird; you're not the only one with this problem, don't worry.

soramimi: You specifically told me not to roll you anything other than VT. Oops~
Still, solid power role game from you. You did what you had to do as PR and that's lie low enough to not be seen as completely wolfy by town, but not enough of a threat by the wolves. Great job picking up on softs, and especially for jailing funny... And the wolf too, I guess.

Funnygurl555: Not much more to say aside from your Day 1 was kinda wolfy, from a point of view, due to not wanting to see storn lynched till the end, and other weird flops, but you had some decent reads and projected town well, even before your confirmation.

storn42: You kinda shot your partner in the foot there, dude. Your false claim game needs work, and you seem to get kinda flustered when you're pinged out early. Honestly, I think the main thing is clustering your posts as such. Space them out a bit; make it easier to read, and people may give you more time of day instead of seeing it as random BSing.

YoshL: Pretty much a perfect town game from you. You exuded the confidence to lead town, softed your role well enough for people to pick up on, but still stay low enough to not be considered, and basically led town well. MVP performance, bunny boy.

DaBackpack: You also had a marvelous town game and it showed as you attracted the N1 kill. Easy runner-up, and probably would've been MVP had it not been for you being silenced early and YoshL basically solving the game.

XelNya/Xiz: Xel - Your situation there for a bit sucked, but your game was absolutely hysterical from my point of view. Thanks for participating; thanks for making me laugh many times; and, if possible, I will advocate for you to not gety a game ban from your sub-out because that was a situation well beyond your control.
Xiz: You did like 6 hours of work to pick up a W, haha. You played along well enough to exude town and to make people basically forget about Xel being a possible wolf. Thanks for subbing in, man.

lurker: You did what you could, and stuck it out till the end when many would probably just call it then. It really does suck about what happened D1, but thanks for sticking through it and playing.

blindreper1179: I don't know if you're trying a new meta, but as is, that'll take a while to stick.. I didn't really see the soft, but I know you've done that as of late to try and attract night kills as a VT (always handy), but your play aside from that was less than stellar. Ahh well, you still get a dub-ya.

Last edited by T-Force; 08-2-2015 at 08:51 PM..