View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:58 AM   #42
Travis_Flesher
Champion
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Depression/drugs

Shodzzy, you seem extremely intelligent amigo. If you have a keen interest in video games, freeing your mind, and finding an outlet in life I highly recommend exercise bro! Start lifting weights, running, hitting the gym. Drugs are literally a road to nowhere dude.... You will probably end up burning all ya bridges, no friends but druggies, and be homeless on skid row for real.
Like I said I can tell that you're a genius. If you're the type of person that has no interest in money or worldly things I understand totally, but take it from experience I was in the same place when I was your age bud. I wish I could have a re-do. Best thing to do is harness your abilities. Start speed reading, challenge yourself, reach new heights with exercise and push yourself to the limit physically and mentally.
Do artwork, write, make step files, make rap beats on your computer, find activities in your community, play sports, become a pro youtuber! So many things out there that's worth it. Drugs are gonna turn ya teeth yellow, make ya ugly, shrivel ya junk, and disassociate ya from reality.
If any of ya gotta drug problem or may be feelin depressed I challenge you right now to do something fun and creative like a stepfile or a YouTube video, exercise or art and post here showing what you've attempted and I'll give you 10,000 FFR credits.

Last edited by Travis_Flesher; 01-10-2018 at 12:06 PM..
Travis_Flesher is offline   Reply With Quote